A Club Card is a discounted card offered to all Hawke’s Bay residents from Dannevirke to Mahia and everything in between.
How does it work?
Each season you are required to pay a one-off membership fee of $17 for a new 2016/2017 Club Card. This then gives you and up to nine people entry into Splash Planet at the special discounted rate each time you visit.
How can I sign up?
You can sign up for a 2016/2017 Club Card online here. Alternatively you can sign up in person at Splash Planet from 14 November. If you still have a 2015/16 Club Card you can renew these in person at Splash Planet at a discounted rate of $15.
If you sign up in person at Splash Planet, please bring proof that you live in Hawke’s Bay such as a rates bill, phone or power account bill etc.
If you sign up online, Club Cards will only be posted to addresses in Hawke’s Bay.
Club Card prices
Purchase a Club Card and receive unlimited access to all parks, rides, slides and pools at the following discounted rates:
|Adult Super Pass||$17.00||14 years +|
|Child Super Pass||$11.00||4 – 13 years|
|Spectator||$5.00||Only allows access to toddlers pools & train|
|3 years & under||Free|
Terms and conditions
By joining the Splash Planet Club Card scheme you agree to abide by the membership conditions:
- Only one membership per household
- The residency ID required needs to include a Hawke’s Bay address
- Splash Planet retains the right to refuse entry to any person
- To receive the discounted pricing the card must be sighted at entry into Splash Planet
- Stolen / lost cards will incur a rejoining fee of $17
- Entry is through our main ticketing area only
- Gift vouchers are only available at General Admission prices
- A maximum of 10 paying people per day. Abuse of this will result in the membership being cancelled
- The joining member does not necessarily have to be the card holder on the day
- A Club Card cannot be used in conjunction with other offers