A Club Card is a discounted card offered to all Hawke’s Bay residents from Dannevirke to Mahia and everything in between.
How does it work?
Each season you are required to pay a one-off membership fee of $18 for a new 2017/2018 Club Card. This then gives you and up to nine people entry into Splash Planet at the special discounted rate each day.
How can I sign up?
You can sign up for a 2017/2018 Club Card online here. Alternatively you can sign up in person at Splash Planet from 13 November. If you still have a 2016/2017 Club Card you can renew these in person at Splash Planet at a discounted rate of $16.
If you sign up in person at Splash Planet, please bring proof that you live in Hawke’s Bay such as a rates bill, phone or power account bill etc.
If you sign up online, Club Cards will only be posted to addresses in Hawke’s Bay. Please allow enough time for delivery.
Club Card prices
Purchase a Club Card and receive unlimited access to all parks, rides, slides and pools at the following discounted rates:
|Adult Super Pass||$18.00||14 years +|
|Child Super Pass||$12.00||4 – 13 years|
|Spectator||$5.00||Only allows access to toddlers pools & train|
|3 years & under||Free|
Terms and conditions
By joining the Splash Planet Club Card scheme you agree to abide by the membership conditions:
- Only one membership per household
- The residency ID required needs to include a Hawke’s Bay address
- Splash Planet retains the right to refuse entry to any person
- To receive the discounted pricing the card must be sighted at entry into Splash Planet
- Stolen / lost cards will incur a rejoining fee of $18
- Entry is through our main ticketing area only
- Gift vouchers are only available at General Admission prices
- A maximum of 10 paying people per day. Abuse of this will result in the membership being cancelled
- The joining member does not necessarily have to be the card holder on the day
- A Club Card cannot be used in conjunction with other offers
- Reserved ares are not available with bookings
- A Club Card cannot be purchased by accommodation providers.