Splash Planet Family Photo Facebook Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition opens 13 October 2017 and closes midnight 11 November 2017 and is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Splash Planet, Hastings District Council and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Splash Planet and Hastings District Council reserve the right at their sole and absolute discretion to withdraw, cancel, suspend, modify and/or recommence this competition at any time, including if their ability to fulfil their obligations is limited at any stage by any form of technical failure or other circumstance outside their control.
4. The winner will receive one (1) family pass for two adults and two children. The family pass is non-transferable.
5. Splash Planet and Hastings District Council shall have the right to store electronically any pictures uploaded by entrants for the competition and to use the images free of charge for any publicity purposes.
6. To qualify as a valid entry, entrants must ‘like’ the Splash Planet Facebook page and post their photo to the Splash Planet Facebook page either via ‘post to page’ or by including the photo in a comment related to the competition post.
7. Entrants may enter only enter once.
8. Photos must be the property of the entrant and must be of reasonable quality. By submitting the photo, each entrant warrants the photo: (i) does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and (ii) does not otherwise breach any applicable law.
9. The entries must be posted during the promotional period of 13 October to 11 November 2017 inclusive. The winner will be announced via the Splash Planet Facebook page on 12 November 2017. Splash Planet and Hastings District Council accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any person’s inability to complete or continue an entry or for any inaccurate information that may have been supplied or not supplied (as the case may be) as a result of misuse or failure of any equipment, technical error, inaccurate data entry.
10. This competition is in no way associated with Facebook.